Paris Groovy Chair
Soft and elegant, yet fun and playful. The Paris Groovy Chair is all about balancing comfort and aesthetics. Its organic shape and fully padded seat and backrest provide a pleasurable lounging experience, while its compact size allows for easy placement anywhere. The Paris Groovy Chair will undoubtedly become your favorite place to relax, and you can always count on it to effortlessly add sculptural dimension to any space.Material & Feature:
- Frame made from molded fiberglass shell wrapped in high resilience urethane foam
- Metal base with matt finish
- Fabric upholstery (COM available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (baby friendly)
- Fully assembled
- Width: 33.1” x Depth: 27.2” x Height: 25.2”
- Arm Height: 20.5”
- Seat Height: 14.2” x Seat Depth: 19.3”
- Leg Height: 16.5”
* All measurements are approximations.
Born in Paris in 1927, Pierre Paulin grew up around role models for creativity, and the notion that an object should be beautiful from every angle was instilled in him since. He made his debut in the 50s in the furniture industry and has since earned many prizes worldwide for his distinctive and striking compositions. Apart from furniture, he also designed interiors for French presidents Pompidou and Mitterrand in the Elysée Palace in Paris.